Professional Trust Services
Get Peace Of Mind That Your Business Is Set Up Correctly
We provide a simple process so our clients can protect their time while making more money.
Set Things up Right the First Time and Avoid Ongoing Annual Fees
Easy Business Setup
Most people want the convenience of setting up their business correctly. Get your business started faster with our process.
Keep your business operations private with no ongoing expenses, while reducing legal headaches.
Peace of Mind
We work with you every step of the way in creating the right business set up for you.
True Trust Services has provided Private Asset Protection for over 40 years.
We have helped over 5000+ families and and have created over 48,382 trusts in 18 different countries.
Here's How It Works
1. Schedule a Call
Schedule a call with one of our expert trust advisors by using our fast and easy set up system.
2. Pick A Plan
You can find the right plan that will work for your family or business needs. We help you find the right solution to keep your right on track with your life.
3. Feel Secure
You can expect REAL service as we are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We work with you every step of the way.
Stocks and bonds, Real estate, Mutual funds, Variable annuities, Capital management accounts, Life Insurance, Art, Collectibles, Personal possessions, and more.
When You Set Up Your Business Incorrectly, Mistakes Can Be Costly With Recurring Expenses
As a trust client you will be guided toward implementing the best strategies for your business to avoid reoccurring expenses and possible legal fees. We use Private Asset Protection Trusts to benefit you while you build your business for many years to come.
We provide privacy as well as the planning and protection of your business assets while creating a business legacy. Many of our Clients and Staff have been with us more than 40 years! We care about their legacies and safeguarding clients’ businesses and families for generations to come.
Why True Trust Services is Different?
8 Ways To Protect Your Assets
- Trusts are separate legal entities, like corporations.
- Trusts hold assets for you or for the benefit of others.
- Assets inside a trust are managed by a trustee who has legal responsibility for managing and overseeing trust proceeds in accordance with your wishes. The trust stipulates how your assets should be managed, and how, when and to whom your assets will be distributed.
- Many people think only the wealthy can benefit from trusts. But this is simply not true. Trusts are highly flexible and can provide for an almost unlimited combination of needs, circumstances and objectives.
- Because they can be designed to satisfy such specific needs and circumstances, trusts can address the concerns and objectives of most people.
- Ensure the orderly and private transfer of your property
- Secure the cost of providing for an elderly relative, parent or disabled child
- Help finance a loved one’s education
- Create a portable and highly flexible pension plan
- Eliminate Probate
- Protect assets from a creditor’s claims
- Provide a structured way to administer your personal and financial affairs should you become incapacitated
- Make a tax-advantaged charitable gift
- Manage assets for the benefit of your heirs and other beneficiaries
- Provide for the continuation of alimony or child support payments
- Save a business from an untimely liquidation or disadvantageous sale
- Avoid unnecessary capital gains taxes
- Manage your estate tax exposure
- Unlike wills, trusts can hide assets and their disposition from public scrutiny armed with information from a probate proceeding. For example, a competitor might be able to force the sale of the decedent’s business at a below-market price.
- Stocks and bonds
- Real estate
- Mutual funds
- Variable annuities
- Capital management accounts
- Life Insurance
- Personal possessions; and more